The Good Ole Days: Embracing Life's Moments

 Dear Warriors,


Life can be busy and overwhelming, but taking a step back to appreciate the present moment is essential.


Earlier this week I was at home listening to my wife sing to my daughter. My daughter joined in, her pitch perfect I might add, and all my worries and stresses disappeared. I knew in that moment that I would always cherish it, and it made me realize that these are the good ole days.

The Bible also emphasizes the importance of living in the now.


Matthew 6:34 reminds us not to worry about tomorrow because it has its own troubles. Psalm 90:12 teaches us to number our days, so we gain wisdom and use our time well. And Psalm 118:24 says, "This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it."


So my fellow warriors, take a deep breath, relax, and appreciate the present moment.


By understanding that our days are numbered, we can appreciate them more. It's wise to live day to day and not constantly look ahead. Let us not be so focused on the future or the past that we miss out on the beauty of the here and now. Instead, let us rejoice in the Lord always, trusting in His plan, and savoring each day as a precious gift from Him.


Remember that we're all in this together, and we're stronger when we support and encourage one another.


Whatever challenges you're facing, you're not alone. Keep fighting the good fight and don't give up. You have what it takes to overcome any obstacle and emerge stronger on the other side.


Until next time, keep fighting the good fight and loving with all your heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Warrior Profiles: Abraham

Quick to Speak - Slow to Listen?

Trusting God for Our Daily Bread: A Simple but Profound Prayer